Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Volleyball Friends this past summer...

Today was a great day down in Redondo Beach, Knob Hill. This is where I play each week and the ladies I play with. This photo was taken in May 2009. One of my friends from High School (Nancy Hammond McNeil) was visiting from OR and came and played a few games with us. She and I played in High School together. She is the one wearing the red hat, and BYU t-shirt.
Left to right: Andrea, Shelly, Nancy, Shelly, Heather and Alisha in the front.
Great ladies and great Volleyball. We have skills!

1 comment:

Hayden's meema said...

It's great that you can have the chance to still play, we enjoy going to the pva games here in AZ. sometimes they just played here last weekend but we didn't gt the chance to go watch. I bet it was nice seeing Nancy again.