Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Nathan loves to visit Grandma and Grandpa and the girls!

A more serious photo of Nathan with his helmet on.  He doesn't seem to mind it at all.
Love this photo of Nathan & Kelly!
Kelly taught Nathan to put up one finger tonight when she asked him the question "How old is Nathan?"  He is pretty good at copying. 
Grandma Shelly just having fun taking photos outside tonight while we watched Nathan.  Amber was at Enrichment Night and Kevin at night class.

We loved Nathan's little firer truck p.j.'s.  He never went to sleep while he was here though, I'm sure he will sleep good tonight.

1 comment:

my crazy life with twins.... said...

he is so adorable. You take the best pictures!!! You gotta let me know whenis a good time to come get the address I finally finished all the thank you cards, I haven't being feeling so good so hopefully next week will be better!!!