Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shelly's Royal Palms destination- 49th Birthday Celebration-July 25, 2008

For my birthday went to "Royal Palms", a beautiful place to have lunch with 3 of my daughters.  It was a sunny day near the Ocean.  Pretty nice.  We had the best sandwiches from Busy Bee.  Then went to the corner store for some of our favorite peruivan cookies.  Too good!!  Got take out for dinner and then Scott and I watched our P. S. I Love You movie we have had sitting on the shelve for over 2 months.  I really liked it, so did Scott.  Tuesday got to go out with some friends at P.F. Changs for lunch a little early Birthday celebration.  I'm very blessed to have so many good friends.  Thank you everyone for making my day special.....Not to mention hearing from all my Children....I love you all. 
We also visited mom and dad and cheered my dad who is passing a kidney stone right now.  Prayers requested for him right now.  Wednesday he is going to have a  procedure to shatter the stone.  We are thinking of you dad/grandpa now.  Get better soon!  
Sharma came along to share our day of fun.  We were suppose to walk at Trump Trails, I just got too tired.  Next time we come out Sandi we will do it.  Instead we visited Sandi and saw her lastest works of art she is working on.
Rebecca and Sandi.  Congratulations Rebecca, you made the Volleyball team at West!

1 comment:

sandi said...

Hey mom, glad you had a good birthday, it was so nice to be with you all. Love you-sandi