Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Backyard Photo Shoot

These were two really cute photos I got of Nathan today. Nathan is 21 months now. We just were hanging out in the backyard and I grabbed my good camera. It was really nice weather today with the cool breeze and the sun shining brightly. I love these spring days. Got a bit of weeding done. That has been a while since I've done that in our backyard. I'm looking forward to planting some Dahlia's Becca picked out along with some sweetpeas and a Humming Bird mix to attract Humming birds. I'm hoping that's a winner. Nathan conquered the fort ladder all by himself today for the 1st time. He loves going down that slide and sitting under the fort with Zorro.



2 comments:

my crazy life with twins.... said...

such nice pictures, i love these nice days too...

Amber said...

I love these pictures mom. The ones with Nathan sitting in the fort with Zorro crack me up. We'll see you tomorrow.