Friday, September 12, 2008

St. George Get away!

Scott and I on our way back home stopped at my parents home for a over night stay.  We had fun alone together!  We went to the visitors center and watched a lds movie I had never seen.  It is called "A Pioneer Miracle"  see it when you can.  It is a story of Obedience.  It is only 13 minutes long.  A true story that is worth seeing.  I plan on buying the movie.  It is really good.  
I know this may seem weird to some, but I wanted to visit my Grandparents graveside.  I have been wanting to do it for a while now and was glad we had the time to do it.  This is my dad's mom and dad.  Clara and Fred Sr. Hansen.  I was so surprised  I was able to find it.  I started just walking around where I thought it might be.  I finally came across a lot of Hansen gravestones.  I was happy I found it and wanted to take a picture of it.  It is located just across the street from Dixie College and under a little tree.  I loved those Grandparents very much and they still mean so much to me.  I think of them often.  
1st day of seminary for these friends, Becca, Tiffany, Aubree and Allegra.  They did very well this 1st week.  I'm very proud of them.  The challenge begins.......4 years 100%!!  You can do it.
Rebecca had her 1st scrimage at Torrance High against Torrance and Chadwick.  It was fun because she got to play against Allegra who is going to Chadwick this year.  She is the one hitting the ball.  It is very dark.

No comments: