Friday, February 13, 2009

The installers are here!! Thanks Kevin and Scott


After 24 years and 10 months of service our Washer bit the dust.  That was one good washer and repairman that kept it going.   I sometimes wonder how many loads of wash that washer has done.  With 6 kids and doing about 3 loads many days each week.  It was a lot of loads.    Scott and I have been looking the past two days at different types of washers.  Our decision was made today.  Scott was able to get a great price on an Asko Washer and Dryer since Carter Services does the warranty work for Asko.  I'm so excited to do laundry....never thought I would say that.  I have a bit of catching up to do.  Thank you Scott for installing it tonight with Kevin.  

Thanks for the dinner idea, Marie Adams.  We had a wonderful Valentines Eve dinner after the appliances were installed.  The heart shaped meat loaf was great, especially with the baked potatoes and asparagus.  Happy Valentines everyone!!!



1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm sorry Nathan and I didn't stick around for dinner Friday night. But I'm glad you were able to get the washer and dryer installed. Yay...they look so nice and new! Good luck on the laundry catch-up:)